The Chilwell Fair is a highlight of the social calendar and the main annual fundraiser for the school.
Chilwell Primary School is located at 313a Pakington Street, Newtown. There are over 350 students at this family orientated school with a strong partnership with the community.
Previous Chilwell Fairs have raised funds for:
- Synthetic resurfacing of the oval
- Resowing of grass at front of school
- New boundary fencing
- Development of the ANZAC garden around the new statue
In 2017, the Chilwell Fair will raise funds for:
- Redevelopment of the junior playground
- Redevelopment of the sandpit area
- Four SMART TVs in the grade 5 + 6 area