The Chilwell Fair is a highlight of the social calendar and the main annual fundraiser for the school.
Chilwell Primary School is located at 313a Pakington Street, Newtown. There are over 350 students at this family orientated school with a strong partnership with the community.
Previous Chilwell Fairs have raised funds for:
- Synthetic resurfacing of the oval
- Resowing of grass at front of school
- New boundary fencing
- Development of the ANZAC garden around the new statue
In 2018, the Chilwell Fair will raise funds for:
- Art Room – a permanent relocation and refurbishment.
- TVs and installation to the new learning areas.
- Air Conditioners (which are not provided in the building grant) – this will assist in creating a wonderful learning environment for the delivery of core curriculum, and a wide variety of extra curricular activities.